- Date/Time: Monday, October 25, 2010, 7-9pm
- Location: Ukrainian Orthodox Centre (Auditorium), 154 East 10th Avenue (between Main & Quebec Streets)
Wheelchair access: the venue and restrooms accommodate wheelchair users.
Parking: In garage (access at front of bldg) + outdoor lot on southeast side. Wheelchair access at front doors only. Also, limited street parking.
Co-presented by: British Columbia Association for Community Living (BCACL); BC Coalition of People With Disabilities (BCCPD); BC Government and Service Employees' Union (BCGEU); Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA); Moms on the Move (MOMS); United Community Services Co-op, BC FamilyNet
Moderator: Tim Beachy, United Community Services Co-op
- Jane Dyson, BC Coalition for People with Disabilities
- Faith Bodnar, BC Association for Community Living
- Alanna Hendren, Developmental Disabilities Association
- Dawn Steele, Moms on the Move
- James Cavalluzzo, BC Government and Service Employees' Unions
More information about group home closures, community living cuts and concerns about forced relocations on our Group Home Advocacy page